Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

How to make fungal blooms?

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Aug 12, 2022, 9:34:43 AM

Hello, I recently got the Symbiosis DLC and started to play Mykara.

But I can't seem to make fungal blooms? I have researched Alchemist's Furnace and have a Titanium Deposit in my region as well as a Glassteel Deposit in a neighbouring neutral region but there exists no way to make a Mykaran Extractor.

Even the button that says "Toggles On/Off the visibility of all the Fungal Bloom creation buttons" doesn't do anything. Like, I can click it, but nothing happens.

Is there something I'm missing or is this some kind of bug? (I have tried restarting the game and verifying files. I'm not using any mods or the ELCP)

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 12, 2022, 3:31:09 PM

There should be a little circle indicator by the resource which you click on to make it go.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Aug 12, 2022, 7:05:07 PM

Ahh, I see. I play zoomed out as I find it clearer to identify points of interest.

While it seems the fungal bloom mechanic requires you to zoom in to get the detailed map.

Strange that you can't use the mechanic from the zoomed out map but at least now I know.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message