Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Playing With An XBox Controller

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Jan 18, 2016, 8:49:55 AM
Just to be helpful, I wanted to mention that I exclusively play Endless Legend via a controller (except for naming units) using Pinnacle Game Profiler (which is a paid program, unfortunately). If anyone else uses Pinnacle, and you're curious, I'll happily share the configuration file for this.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Jan 19, 2016, 9:41:35 AM
Honestly sounds like you're pushing the personal challenge very far. smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
8 years ago
Jan 19, 2016, 3:11:41 PM
No, it works beautifully! I don't even know how to use the keyboard/mouse to play at this point. I get so confused while modding and I have to pick up the controller to play ;P
0Send private message
8 years ago
Jan 29, 2016, 12:22:58 PM
I would like your configuration. I can't seem to get it to read my controller for some reason.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Jan 29, 2016, 1:42:48 PM
If you need any help figuring anything out, let me know. The config screen should have a lot of helpful info. Good luck and have fun! <3
Endless Legend.zip
0Send private message
8 years ago
Jan 29, 2016, 6:31:13 PM
Hmmm I should check Xpadder to see if someone has a profile for Endless Legend. It's been months since I've used it (initially for Torchlight 2).

Good idea.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Jan 31, 2016, 1:46:41 AM
My xbox controller just started to break. I'm so sad. At least I'll be upgrading to a wireless one so that's one less cord to get all tangled up.
0Send private message
2 years ago
Nov 14, 2021, 10:25:27 PM
lilyophelia wrote:
If you need any help figuring anything out, let me know. The config screen should have a lot of helpful info. Good luck and have fun! <3
Endless Legend.zip

Sorry I'm many years late to this but I was hoping to access this but I couldn't at all or I'm just not to tech savvy lol. please help if possible and thank you.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message