Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Updated Minor Faction Information - hard mode

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Feb 6, 2016, 12:38:29 PM
This spreadsheet has all the attributes, capacities and assimilation effects for the minor factions based upon games played at 2/2/15 and later so all updates to the game are included. I play with all DLCs. I play with Aruiga mod which add capacities to some of the factions. I am 95% sure I have deleted those capacities from this spreadsheet. The attribute and assimilation effects are the same with and without the mod. I am not sure if the attributes/capacities are different for normal mode or any other mode. The types are color coded. The spreadsheet needs to be displayed in landscape mode to have it on one page.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Feb 16, 2016, 11:39:10 AM
I'm moving this thread to the Help & Tips section, where I think it's more likely to help people (there's already a thread compiling all unit types, I think it could benefit from having your data linked in it). smiley: smile
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message