Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Legend
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Legend is a turn-based 4X fantasy-strategy game, where you control every aspect of your civilization as you struggle to save your homeworld Auriga. Create your own Legend!

Help With Policy Popup

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Oct 28, 2016, 9:19:55 PM

I get a policy popup six turns before the policies are available, i think there used to be a popup for turn-of availability but i do not get it anymore, How to fix? I keep accidentally forgetting to set policy and the turn elapses.

I am losing interest somewhat being unable to set policies, help would be appreciated.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Mar 4, 2017, 5:42:07 PM

There should be a start of turn item in the list on the lower right area of the screen on the turn.  It will say 'Empire Plan Available' and is a deep red color.

I checked the Options | Notifications list and couldn't find an option for 'Empire Plan Available' but I did find one for 'Empire Plan Imminent'.

Make sure it is on and make a habit of not ending the turn until you have examined all of the messages in the lower right area of the screen.  You can also expand them with the + icon which may help.

Good Luck

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message