Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

The game cashes if a Mac user clink "diplomatically status"

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Mar 28, 2019, 10:06:35 AM
  • Description: If a Mac user clink "diplomatic status" ANYTIME, the whole game will crash and players have to force quit the game.
  • Steps to Reproduce: Clink the bottom. That's all.
  • Reproducibility: 5/5
  • Expected Behavior: I should be able to open it.
  • Version: V1.4.9 S5 GOLD-Public

I hope the attachments will help you those poor souls.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 28, 2019, 10:12:32 AM

Thank you for the report. Is this a problem you always encounter, or specific to one session of the game? If it is specific to one session, could you please share a save of that turn as well?

0Send private message
5 years ago
Mar 28, 2019, 10:46:53 AM
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

Thank you for the report. Is this a problem you always encounter, or specific to one session of the game? If it is specific to one session, could you please share a save of that turn as well?

It always happens. Every time. Every session. there is no way I can open the view.

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 18, 2019, 5:20:48 PM

Thanks for the info. I'll pass it along to the team and try to find out if there's a fix for this problem.

heeeeey! The problem is still there even half YEAR later!

Now I have no choice but playing Umbral Choir so I will be able to find their origin to negociate with AI. Good game, but tough days:(

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 18, 2019, 5:22:10 PM

Thanks for the info. I'll pass it along to the team and try to find out if there's a fix for this problem.

P.S: situation is not improved after I bought and use the Nakalim dlc.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 21, 2019, 6:31:38 AM

Weird.. I play on Mac and have never had this problem.. I really wonder what specific situation you have that triggers such a bug!

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 21, 2019, 3:31:46 PM
YoshMasterX wrote:

Weird.. I play on Mac and have never had this problem.. I really wonder what specific situation you have that triggers such a bug!

My Mac is a 11-inch, early 2014 MacBook Air, with i5 processer and 4GB memory, installed with the latest macOS edition. Maybe the bug only shows in this specific kind of Macbook.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 21, 2019, 4:57:05 PM
Bigben wrote:
YoshMasterX wrote:

My Mac is a 11-inch, early 2014 MacBook Air, with i5 processer and 4GB memory, installed with the latest macOS edition. Maybe the bug only shows in this specific kind of Macbook.

yeah.. I mean I would guess it might be something with the graphic cards.. does it have any driver updates or just different/older versions available?

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 22, 2019, 4:21:49 AM

My graphic card is Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB.... And I know nothing about drivers, so I should never install them.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 23, 2019, 4:59:04 PM
YoshMasterX wrote:
Bigben wrote:
YoshMasterX wrote:

yeah.. I mean I would guess it might be something with the graphic cards.. does it have any driver updates or just different/older versions available?

My graphic card is Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB.... And I know nothing about drivers, and I should never installed them.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Feb 12, 2020, 4:41:21 PM

The bug is still here after one year.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message