Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Can not progress bug report

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Oct 14, 2019, 9:18:19 PM

Love the game but the games wasted because suddenly i can not progress anymore is infuriating.... I can live with bugs, it happens but when it screws up a few hours...

The ground and space battles won't resolve, i tried restarting the game but that does not help.

AutoSave 6654.sav

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 23, 2019, 9:39:27 AM

Sorry I did not get back to you sooner. I tried to reproduce this issue on 1.5.10, and the turn processes as normal. Do you maybe still have diagnostics files of this situation?

0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 30, 2019, 5:17:19 PM

what is my best way to ensure I get a clean playthrough for my first game?  I am patient.  Should I roll back patches, or should I use the BETA PREVIEW patch?  Seems ilke patch v10 is the one where all the issues are...I would recommend SOMEONE post SOME SOLUTIONS as obviously you are going to be saving gamers like myself a huge amount of dissapointment, and in turn giving them a good exp.

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 30, 2019, 5:18:27 PM

was thinking there is little way i could play anything else except on FAST mode to hopefully circumvent the bug/crash even in patch v10

0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 31, 2019, 8:53:23 AM
blueauran wrote:

what is my best way to ensure I get a clean playthrough for my first game?  I am patient.  Should I roll back patches, or should I use the BETA PREVIEW patch?  Seems ilke patch v10 is the one where all the issues are...I would recommend SOMEONE post SOME SOLUTIONS as obviously you are going to be saving gamers like myself a huge amount of dissapointment, and in turn giving them a good exp.

The preview patch was/is 1.5.10.

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 31, 2019, 8:56:01 AM

blueauran wrote:

The preview patch was/is 1.5.10. And no, bugs existed before .10 as well. A lot of them actually. v10 is just the last version of the rectifcations of major faults concerning the Nakalim dlc.

V.10 was preceded by 9,8,7, and so on.

You can read the patch notes here.

https://www.games2gether.com/amplitude-studios/endless-space-2/forums/65-general/threads/25505-official-release-notes-endless-space-2?page=3#post-289393

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 31, 2019, 2:22:58 PM

We've been looking into the issue. Not all of them have the same source, but the most common culprit seems to be a problem in the quest system, specifically related to the Vodyani main quest.

We are already examining a fix internally. Until we are ready to roll out that fix,  I would recommend making sure you do not put Vodyani in your game to avoid this particular source of the problem.

UPDATE: We have made version 1.5.11 available on the PatchPreview until we release it officially.

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message