Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Shared Vision Achievement Still Broken

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Oct 22, 2019, 10:40:58 PM

I'm still not getting the Steam achievement, despite converting almost the entire galaxy to the Academy:

I also ended the turn and did some other stuff to try to get the achievement to trigger. Can I say how extremely frustrating this is, especially given how much effort it took to get the game to this point?

AutoSave 1431.sav (Warning: Takes ~10 minutes to load the save file.)

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 22, 2019, 11:31:03 PM

Hum, I just started a new game to specifically get this achievement as it is the last I need. Anyone else having this issue? I would like to know before I continue this game

0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 23, 2019, 9:41:31 AM

Oh well, we did manage it back in previous versions, I suggest giving away even more systems! :-D
It would also seem to me, that systems that academy owns by itself do not count toward the achievment, so if you have some suspects, you might have to invade them and then give them away.... it would be the systems that do not provide tithe income.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 23, 2019, 3:17:46 PM

That's not the issue—I made sure of it. I took over all the Academy systems beforehand. In that game the Academy owned only one system that I didn't give to them (the Academy system itself).

0Send private message
4 years ago
Oct 28, 2019, 7:58:10 PM

I hope they fix this bug. It's the last achievement I need! In my game, the Academy has 68 systems whereas everyone else including myself has about 54. I'm at turn 377. Please send help. T___T

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message