Platform : Win11

Description: Title. Genuinely no idea what's causing this. We played just fine a week ago and nothing changed in that time. However, every time we try to load one of our saves now it just gives everyone except the host a serious error message. Doesn't matter who is the host, the non-hosts will always get an error. We can start a new game just fine, but trying to load a save just doesn't work.

Steps to Reproduce: Save game, try to load game, everyone but host gets serious error

Reproducibility: 5/5

Expected Behavior: Just load the save please
Version: 1.5.60 S5 GOLD-Public
Notes: Yes, we are using mods, however they haven't caused any issues so far and I still doubt they are the cause (as I mentioned, we could play just fine last week). In fact, we were using even more mods before and the only reason we toned them down was due to all the desync we got (which most likely just got fixed by disabling pirates and hacking). The two mods are "Extended Galaxy Settings" and "Terraform Away". We used "Endless Moons" in the first save but disabled it afterwards for the new game as we thought it was the cause of the issue due to its prevalence in the diagnostic files (lots of red).

First save (with Endless Moons)

Great website, even fails to upload my diagnostic file

Second save (without Endless Moons)

Same as before

Edit: After some testing it does appear that the mods are at fault though I am not sure how as nothing has changed in the past week. But oh well, playing vanilla is fine too. Assuming the lobby actually manages to load because somehow this game's worst enemy is functioning multiplayer