Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

UC Sanctuary visible to other empires

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Oct 25, 2019, 4:01:20 PM

I don't have a save unfortunately.

I was wondering if other Empires can see new Sanctuaries.

I was hacking a system for a new sanctuary, and i got a notification of the Riftborn that i should not settle so close to their borders.

Is this correct?

I don't think so.

I think it's quite easy to reproduce.

UPDATE: In another game I had two sleepers on a Hissho system, i hacked for a sanctuary. 

They say i need to decolonize (they blackmailed me)  

So i accept. And nothing happens. I still have a sanctuary.

I have a save, but its with some mods (esthetics)

Diagnostics - 2019'10'27 @1415'01''.rar

Kind regards,

Keimpe

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 28, 2019, 2:59:13 PM

They can potentially see new Sanctuaries, if they have the necessary detection. If you hover over the "cloaked ship" symbol in the system view, it will show you who has discovered your Sanctuary already.

If this happens to you again, please share the save so we can take a closer look.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 28, 2019, 3:23:13 PM
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

They can potentially see new Sanctuaries, if they have the necessary detection. If you hover over the "cloaked ship" symbol in the system view, it will show you who has discovered your Sanctuary already.

If this happens to you again, please share the save so we can take a closer look.

Great! Will do so. Thanks.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 29, 2019, 12:41:47 AM

one of the Sanctuary tooltips (I forget which, it took me forever to stumble upon it) mentioned that the sanctuary cloaking level is equal to the amount of sanctuaries in the system. So more planets with sanctuaries makes them harder to detect via the usual anti-cloaking measures.

Not to say they're impossible to detect via other means; if one is discovered through hacks, that would do it too.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Oct 29, 2019, 9:41:36 AM
dragontyron wrote:

one of the Sanctuary tooltips (I forget which, it took me forever to stumble upon it) mentioned that the sanctuary cloaking level is equal to the amount of sanctuaries in the system. So more planets with sanctuaries makes them harder to detect via the usual anti-cloaking measures.

Not to say they're impossible to detect via other means; if one is discovered through hacks, that would do it too.

I remember reading this somewhere as well. 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message