Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Feeling Lukewarm about ES2, while the DLC help?

Buy all the DLC
Go back to Endless Legend
The Vaulters are dope, buy them only
Vote nowView results
Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
May 27, 2022, 5:18:30 AM

I was a massive fan of Endless Legend and pretty much bought the DLC for that game as they came out. I was pretty hype for Endless Space 2 but never got around to seriously playing until recently and honestly I feel pretty indifferent to the game. I know the DLC's for endless Legend basically made it a whole new game every expansion, is Endless Space 2 similar? The steam reviews are divisive to put it nicely.

0Send private message
2 years ago
May 27, 2022, 6:03:27 AM

Well, as you are already indifferent to it, I don't see how DLCs whould change that. But I would say the same about EL and its DLCs.

Sure, DLCs can make your experience different: destroy whole systems with Supremacy, hide whole game as Umbral Choir and hack-before-attack, make Academy as new unplayable faction. Some love it, some don't.

Vaulters are safe bet to buy though, because they don't change much. Unless you play with Endless pirates setting.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jun 11, 2022, 10:49:35 AM

Endless Legend had stellar DLC, but apart from Vaulters the Endless Space 2 DLC was underwhelming (and the development introduced several bugs, including a jarring animation bug for ships arriving in new systems that has never been fixed).

0Send private message
8 months ago
Sep 27, 2023, 5:43:58 PM

апч

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message