Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Turn 1 Senate Breakdown Question

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Feb 19, 2020, 4:47:40 PM

I will just ask this question as I have searched around a little bit and not found anything I think which explains this.

From what I think I understand about the Political system happening in this game, I don't know why in my Senate breakdown it shows 4 total representatives, when I only have 3 Population?

My guess would be having a Senate Leader for one of the parties is providing the extra, but this isn't explained anywhere as far as I can tell.

Here are some screenshots from what I'm mentioning.  These were taken on turn 1, with the off-the-shelf Valuters, UE and Hissho factions.

Any help or insight appreciated!

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Feb 20, 2020, 1:40:28 PM

Number of Representatives on each system

Democracy & Republic : Total Population

Dictatorship & Federation : 1 + (System Level) x 3

Therefore, Vaulters(Fed), UE(Fed), Hissho(Dic) has 4 members of senate at turn 1.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Feb 20, 2020, 3:27:38 PM
PARAdoxiBLE wrote:

Number of Representatives on each system

Democracy & Republic : Total Population

Dictatorship & Federation : 1 + (System Level) x 3

Therefore, Vaulters(Fed), UE(Fed), Hissho(Dic) has 4 members of senate at turn 1.

Thanks, this makes sense I guess and is hilarious because I literally just clicked those 3 (which happen to all be in those categories).  It really should be added to the up-front information listed on the goverment screen.

Definitetly wasn't aware that the System Level impact to representatives either.. This seems like something interesting to consider when trying to control political impact and changes to ensure the right laws become available when needed later on in the game.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message