Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Questions about politics and ships

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Jan 30, 2020, 1:43:08 PM

1. The winning party gains experience, but is there any factor that impact how much experience a party gaining? 

2. My friend told me that the location of the modules on ships matters, such as UE carrier's shooting angle is worse. I know the firing angle of the attack module on the center axis is 270 degrees and side one is 120 degrees, but does the exact location of the module really matter?

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jan 30, 2020, 2:14:21 PM
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

Apart from the broadside versus turret distinction, the placement of the guns does not matter, nor does the hull.

Thx.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jan 30, 2020, 3:29:37 PM
oblevdorohmsic wrote:

1. The winning party gains experience, but is there any factor that impact how much experience a party gaining? 

Other than rigging the election to reduce the amount of wasted experience, you can try using Propaganda action if your government type is Dictatorship (or Autocracy). Using Propaganda at your system will boost experience of the party in power.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jan 30, 2020, 4:20:12 PM
PARAdoxiBLE wrote:
oblevdorohmsic wrote:

Other than rigging the election to reduce the amount of wasted experience, you can try using Propaganda action if your government type is Dictatorship (or Autocracy). Using Propaganda at your system will boost experience of the party in power.

Directly? Or via converting populations into voting for the wanted party?

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jan 30, 2020, 4:23:34 PM
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

Apart from the broadside versus turret distinction, the placement of the guns does not matter, nor does the hull.

Can you pls tell me more about that broadside/turret placement? Are you talking about heavy mounts here or about the placement in general? Does it mean that guns on the upper side of the ship are more/less effective than those on the sides?

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jan 30, 2020, 10:04:48 PM
mamarider wrote:
PARAdoxiBLE wrote:

Directly? Or via converting populations into voting for the wanted party?

By using propaganda, you can directly get party experience without waiting for an election. 

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jan 31, 2020, 1:34:18 AM
PARAdoxiBLE wrote:
oblevdorohmsic wrote:

In other words, is the party experience gained positively correlated with support at the election?

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jan 31, 2020, 3:34:55 AM
oblevdorohmsic wrote:

In other words, is the party experience gained positively correlated with support at the election?

I can't quite remember but I don't think that will have a significant impact.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message