Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

How can I see where/why a trade route is blockaded?

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Feb 23, 2020, 7:48:39 PM

The one in the screenshot below seems to be blockaded even though I control the whole route - I think.

There are pirates in the wormhole between Hydrus and that "Astrobrands" intersection but I can't attack them until they come out at one end or the other (which they tend not to do) and I don't see why it should block a route all the way out one 'arm'. Is it just because of the pirate base just below - even though they are a jump away from the route itself with my patrolling ships at the junction?

0Send private message
4 years ago
Feb 24, 2020, 8:44:29 AM

There is an orange fleet on M2-9 maybe they are blockading the trade route. Also the red fleet in top left corner might also be obstructing the trade. Also usually the trade route blockaded notification allows you to center upon the node where it is blockaded.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Feb 24, 2020, 11:35:49 AM

The two places Salterius pointed out match up with where the trade screen switches from "functional trade route" (the solid lines) to "blocked trade route" (the dashed lines), so those may indeed be the culprits.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message