Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Elimination before Supremacy - I Am the Eternal End achievement

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Oct 28, 2020, 8:54:49 AM

Hi,

I was looking at the achievements and found "I Am the Eternal End" ok that's seems a challenge and i took some assumptions, created a game and won by supremacy with Horatio. But i have a couple of questions to be answered because I didn't get the achievement.

1. Do i really need to add "all" other empires to the game (11, with the 4 expansions)?

2. How do I really get Elimination victory before Supremacy. In my game Umbral Choir was the last to beat, and i took some time to find them. I eventually found their home system special node, took it, won as I said with Supremacy victory. After that I took some turns because their empire lingered, only seeing in the tooltip End Turn all empires finally with a skull after 3-4 turns, but I didn't get the achievement.

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Apr 13, 2022, 1:50:31 AM

Disable Supremacy and Conquest victories, just disable them all, leave only score victory. And go kill everyone within the turn limit.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message