Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Generally how should I be leveling my Trade Companies and should I focus on dust or resources?

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
May 8, 2022, 3:03:57 PM
Early, mid, to late in a normal speed game, how often should 1 to 3 of the companies be leveled and contributed towards in a broad non-faction sense? (I'm sure its way more important and looks wildly different for Lumeris than say Cravers, I'm not looking for a faction specific list). As well is it generally worth it it pump into the resource side of them and if so how often in comparison to dust?  What level should they be by late game on average roughly for the companies to have been handled properly.

Apologies I'm sure this question has been done to death by now.
0Send private message
2 years ago
May 9, 2022, 1:07:49 PM

I upgrade company, where upgrade cost is no more then 10x times of the current dust output from the company (meaning it will cover the cost in 10 turns or less), and I do so until both Dust and Ships are 10 times upgraded.

0Send private message
2 years ago
May 9, 2022, 6:53:37 PM

Awesome Much Appreciated

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message