Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

How do I gain diplomatic relation points with the Academy?

Copied to clipboard!
6 months ago
Nov 26, 2023, 1:56:51 PM

Hi,

as, the title says: how do I gain diplomatic relation points with the Academy? I guess this is related to the Academy quest, but how? Is it an x-amount of relation points per y-amount of donated resources? Or is it a flat sum based on the outcome, i.e. first contributor get X points, the second Y, and so on?

Thanks for your help! 

0Send private message
6 months ago
Nov 26, 2023, 9:58:52 PM

Hello, patch dev here. Its based around donating systems to the Academy and donating resources during the auction. Each "place" (eg. First, second, third, and so on) each get a set amount of points.

I was hoping to add more ways of adding points but unfortunately we didnt finish that in time before our contracts ran out.

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 27, 2024, 3:52:23 PM

Just a small addition, killing pirate lairs seems to add a permanent +1 per turn with the academy. Works great with the Hissho as I typically go pirate hunting early game netting +5-10 relations with the academy per turn permanently, so I usually just trade the relations for academy fleets for territorial and mining operation defenses (really handy in stopping other AI from building random outputs in systems I am mining)

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 28, 2024, 8:29:12 PM
joneszj wrote:

Just a small addition, killing pirate lairs seems to add a permanent +1 per turn with the academy. Works great with the Hissho as I typically go pirate hunting early game netting +5-10 relations with the academy per turn permanently, so I usually just trade the relations for academy fleets for territorial and mining operation defenses (really handy in stopping other AI from building random outputs in systems I am mining)

Oopsie, shouldn't be permanent, but glad that ended up making it in.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message