Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

How to create, use commercial roads ?

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
May 22, 2017, 4:07:53 PM

I really want to know it because my weakness in strategy games is always the economy.

thanks anyways Have fun :D

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
7 years ago
May 27, 2017, 11:29:29 AM

Ok, you need two different building (can't remenber the names, A is origin, B is destination) in order to create a road. Once you unlock your first road it appear in the building list.

Be aware that longer is better. And that having luxuries in both start and end of the road will give you extra of these luxuries.

A road is created between each A and B. So if you have 2 A and 4 B you get 8 roads.

Be aware that if longer is better, it's also harder to protect the road (any system on the road on blockade will cancel the road until end of blockade not sure if the road take another path if it could).

You add all the B of AI with trade agrement, so it worth it to make peace and get a trade agreement if it's possible.

You also have some tech/building/hero traits that increase the yield of roads (+X% of dust/luxuries). Usefull to build in A and B system, not sure about the system on the way. Those building have a 32dust upkeep but worth 10 time this (and maybe more)

And you can spend dust to upgrade road (you buy ships for the road, check the economy screen)

Road level up, the more road you have the faster the level up is. At some point it's snowball.

That's pretty much all I know about trade roads. In my games road end to give me 99% of my income with huge numbers.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 27, 2017, 10:34:00 PM

Currently they are way too overpowerd imho. I have had 1 million dust income per turn around turn 55 on fast.  (won economic victory t61 on endless)

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 28, 2017, 10:33:05 AM

I have yet to give them a serious try, but yes at first glance I saw it as somekind of exponantial income. Considering your experience Eysteinh your feedback seems to confirm it.

As you are with the VIP team, do you know if dev are aware of the issue?

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
7 years ago
May 30, 2017, 8:17:06 AM
Kruos wrote:

I have yet to give them a serious try, but yes at first glance I saw it as somekind of exponantial income. Considering your experience Eysteinh your feedback seems to confirm it.

As you are with the VIP team, do you know if dev are aware of the issue?

We are, but we're interested in any saves you have where the economy suddenly snowballed like this, so we can look into all contributing factors and see which need the nerf shovel.

@Eysteinh: would you happen to have a save? :)

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 30, 2017, 8:39:02 AM
Frogsquadron wrote:

We are, but we're interested in any saves you have where the economy suddenly snowballed like this, so we can look into all contributing factors and see which need the nerf shovel.

@Eysteinh: would you happen to have a save? :)

Does this could be considered as an economy snowball start :

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message