Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Base Levels?

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 28, 2016, 3:53:27 PM
Morcaster wrote:

Never mind, I figured it out

Please share this with me since i am looking for answer for this aswell :D

0Send private message
7 years ago
Dec 2, 2016, 9:08:57 AM

For future reference:

System level is indicative of the "development" of your star system ("is it a basic colony or a mega center of activity?"). It affects FIDSI generation and unlocks population slots on planets mainly.

You can see it here:

And it's improved from the economy screen (coin icon in screencap above) ; be sure to select the correct tab on the top left:

Then you can click the system development slot that will be highlighted (in the above it has already been chosen) and choose a luxury resource to assign to it (in the example above: Redsang).

The FIDSI bonus given by the luxury resource will be applied to the system in which you construct the system development. It is constructed like a regular system improvement, from the usual list:

As you can see it will also cost you a certain amount of the luxury resource you selected for the system development.

Hope this helps :)

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message