Hey there,

I would like to share with you how I made approximately 10 Millions units of Dust in a single round. So even though many of you may have figured out that by theirselfes, there may be newbies to the game who don't know. 

Please note: This is neither a bug nor a cheat.

At first I have to tell you, that the way I prefer to the play the game, may not suit you. I play mostly a 1 vs 1 game, in an exceptional galaxy, with high resources and other ideal settings. At normal diffulty. No pirates and so on. Furthermore, I play the german version of ES2. Therefore I beg your pardon if the terms I use are not the correct ones in the english version of ES2.

The requirements to earn a lot of Dust are, that you have to unlocked the G-Goods Exchange (Marketplace) and the Public 3D Printing. And of course the Multi-Thread Management to take any advantage of this method. And you should have gathered a really good amount of strategic and luxury resources. And you have to have a good Industry production. The higher this value is, the higher will be the outcome

At first you have to switch as many systems as you can afford to Public 3D Printing. And then end the turn. As a result. you will earn a lot of dust per round. Due to balancing, the Dust-Inflation will rise, and therefore the cost of any system improvement. You will now mention, that the big amount of dust you earn per round is quite useless. But that is exactly what you want. For example, if your Dust-Inflation-Value is regulary about 1. or 2. or whatever, this time, with all your systems producing dust it will sky rocket. Depending on your Industry Production up to 10 or 20 or 30 or more. And that is still what you want. As I mentioned the downside of that is, that the prices for buying out system improvements will also increase. But so do the prices for any strategic and luxury resource.

The next step is, go to the galactic marketplace and sell as much resources as you can afford. The more, the better. With a good Industry Production, your Dust per round has increased tremendously, and so does the Dust-Inflation and therefore the prices for the goods. Sell any luxury resources you don't plan to use in a System Modernization. At this point, you may have earned a lot of Dust, presumed you had a lot of resources to sell. And have sold. So, you will say... "Yeah well, I have now 1 Million Dust, but a system improvement has become equally expensive. It doesn't has any advantages". Yeah, you are right. And because of this, you have to switch off all of your Public 3D Printings. And if you have so much expenses, that you have a negative dust per round, then "Hooray". Because, the Dust-Inflation will adapt. And the buy out costs equally. So end the turn. The Dust-Inflation-Value, earlier horribly high, will decrease. And so the prices.

At this point you should have a lot of Dust to waste. And may buy out an entire Solar System in 1 round

Hope this will help you.

Bye.