Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Multi-player game hints ...please

Copied to clipboard!
6 years ago
Mar 27, 2018, 5:11:46 PM

I've been stuck in Single Player for roughly a month since Join Game choices are a handful and look beyond my skill level.

Its tough (I have) to beat a Horatio in Sandbox ... don't feel Ready for Multi-player prime time even after this amount of time with the game.

Everything seems slow mode (periods of inactivity) in Get2gether ... I'm accustomed to a more active forum post exchange. Miss in-game chat.

Yeah, its probably just me ... What am I missing here?

0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 27, 2018, 9:20:00 PM

Hey,

I'm really sorry about that, but could you please tell if you have used an online-translater. Because I do not understand what you are looking for.

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 28, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

Thanks Sandboxkid, it was getting a bit lonely out here (this is a joke) in this vast canyon where nobody is (except I).

And yep, this fella (me) of a few different avatar names takes a little getting used to. Gasp, I somethimes use color. A black background would be nice here.

Please, no Get2gether criticism from me ... A lot of thought and effort has gone into this website ... however, Hallalua!!! ... Finally got someone to respond to me.

Yes, I think differently than probably all but a very few in ES2. THATS THE PACKAGE ... Its a good thing ... Widens the landscape (just having a little word fun).

So this is the question: Besides here in Get2gether, Discord and Steam do ES2 players chat anywhere else?

Been spoiled by those features ... sorta like to have them in ES2.

You see, each of the above are of the moment type venues .. there is no in-game chat or pm(s) (far as I can tell) or website just for players.

Of course, with anything new there is always the question: Will they come?

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
6 years ago
Nov 2, 2018, 1:10:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpu2xWY8YsZLLihdciM-Zrg?view_as=subscriber

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message