Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Was trying to buy the endless universe bundle, and wasnt alowed to.

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Feb 3, 2021, 12:04:01 AM

ok so i'm trying to purchase the endless universe collection and steam wont let me it keeps telling me that ive already got more than one copy of the bundle in my cart. but i only had that one bundle there. i downloaded endless space, dungeon, and legend for the free weekend. as far as i know from my purchase history i haven't bought them yet. I got dungeon of the endless through humble bundle i know for sure. i liked them so i wanted the endless universe bundle. i haven't had this trouble before, usually when i buy a bundle that i have some of the items for it, steam usually just minuses what i already own from the price and i continue on my way. for some reason not this time. please help :/

i sent that to steam support January 24 and they told me to talk with the developer studio. I messaged with the official twitter and the sega support team because i though that was the support message page this website brought me to, that same day. sega support team still hasn't got back to me. the twitter help didn't get back to me until this past friday. To come here and plead my case to see if something could be done. i just now had time to do so. Yes i know its far and away a long shot but it still bothers me. apologies if this is in the wrong area, or im going about this all wrong.. this is the first time i've ever encountered this problem.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Feb 4, 2021, 12:41:23 AM

I appreciate it, and i hope i can still get that bundle.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message