Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Error with redeeming

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Apr 2, 2019, 6:47:49 AM

I can't claim the Endless Space collection gift. The "redeem" button doesn't seem to work for me. Tried clearing cache, re-logging, refreshing page, re-synching and stuff like that. My question is: Do only "special" people as in contributors get to redeem the code or can we common mortals do as well? Do I need to contact SEGA directly for this issue?

The error that keeps popping up is:

"An error occured with your last action. Please reload or contact an administrator if this error persists."

0Send private message
5 years ago
Apr 2, 2019, 1:58:22 PM

Hello mrtav_ladan_orig,

No need to contact SEGA directly, you are at the right place :)

As long as the steam account is linked, everyone can redeem the Endless Space Collection reward.

I've checked and granting the package on your account is throwing an error. I will investigate and will keep you posted when I find the cause of this issue.

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 4, 2024, 11:27:05 PM

Hello this is happening to me as well. I'm not sure why but this is the second time. Last time it was for endless legends, I waited for a day and then product was finished and it made me miss it. Now I wouldn't want it to happen again 

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 22, 2024, 1:03:24 AM

Unfortunately, I am unable to claim anything that requires validation on get2gether. I own all the dlc and have been looking through these forums and google for a bit trying to figure it out.

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 22, 2024, 6:20:02 AM

For people having this issue. Try going to your rewards section. Go to badges. 

Click on the badge related to creating a profile on games2gether.

Then go to the section "connect account to steam"

Hope this helps.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message