Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Can't join multiplayer game

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Jun 16, 2019, 11:46:08 AM

me and a friend keep getting the following error message when trying to join one another

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jun 18, 2019, 12:22:03 AM

I keep getting the same error as well and have to keep using a workaround to get around the error. 

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
5 years ago
Jun 18, 2019, 3:41:57 PM
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

Could you explain the workaround you have found? Perhaps that will shed light on the source of the issue.

I have to make a protected game with my desired settings then after that start the game and then save it. After that, I would quit the game and go to the main menu to load the game up in a new lobby and then finally invite my friends to play. Works perfectly after doing that. 

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jun 19, 2019, 4:40:37 AM

I had this same situation happen, and after like the third lobby, they were able to join a new lobby again. I have no idea what I did. But apparently there is some sequence of things you can do that allows your friends to join a new lobby again. I'm going to keep testing.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jun 19, 2019, 8:10:11 AM

Some people have reported the error has disappeared for them, but we're keeping an eye on this, so if it persists, please let us know.

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jan 22, 2020, 6:57:06 PM

I got the same problem, none of the workarounds work and I'm so frustateted that all of a sudden i cant play this game in MP.

0Send private message
0Send private message
a year ago
Feb 10, 2023, 8:23:25 PM

I also have this issue.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message