Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Claimed "ENDLESS Space 2 - Lost Symphony Soundtrack” DLC reward does not appear in my Steam library!

Copied to clipboard!
a year ago
Jan 25, 2023, 10:35:37 PM

I claimed the reward “ENDLESS™ Space 2 - Lost Symphony Soundtrack” DLC but it does not appear in my Steam library!

0Send private message
0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 26, 2023, 12:38:19 PM

I have the same issue: the DLC shows as "already claimed" in the rewards here, but I can still buy it on steam... and after a check, there is no soundtrack in my library, neither in my soundtracks alongside the DOTE, EL & ES ones, nor in the list of my DLCs for ES2. 

So even if the gift one counts as separate from the regular one, it seems I have "neither" as far as Steam is concerned! :(

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 26, 2023, 7:28:15 PM
CaptainCobbs wrote:

There are two versions of it for some reason, do you have the other one?

What other version are you talking about? On the Steam page of ES 2 there are only 3 soundtracks available for purchase:

ENDLESS™ Space 2 - Original Soundtrack

ENDLESS™ Space 2 - Harmonic Memories Soundtrack

ENDLESS™ Space 2 - Lost Symphony Soundtrack (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1275580/ENDLESS_Space_2__Lost_Symphony_Soundtrack/)

I own the Definitive Edition, and the only thing I see in the Steam DLC list for ES 2 is the Deluxe Edition upgrade, which I heard has a total of 54 mp3 tracks. The Lost Symphony Soundtrack reward is for the separate soundtrack DLC that according to the description contains 7 tracks in lossless .wav format in addition to the original game soundtrack that’s already included in the Digital Deluxe Edition as mp3.

I’m fine with mp3, I will not pay extra for wav. But I do want to get all the free rewards I’m entitled to!

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 26, 2023, 7:43:26 PM

BTW other rewards do work, like DOTE and the Deep Freeze and Rescue Team DLC for it, I claimed two days ago.

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 27, 2023, 1:49:49 AM
CaptainCobbs wrote:

There are two versions of it for some reason, do you have the other one?

Sublustris explained to me what you meant. I do have the other one. According to the description of the reward it was for the OST (wav) not the DLC (mp3)

Updated a year ago.
0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 27, 2023, 6:22:35 PM

I do have the music from the Harmony DLC itself too, sorry i was looking for a specific mention of music in the list. But now the soundtrack gift has just disappeared from my rewards page entirely. I assume it's because you're looking into why it was broken? Not that we won't get it after all? ^^;

Sorry to pester a bit, I'll be patient I swear I just want to make sure I understand what's what.

0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 28, 2023, 5:35:18 AM
louvelune wrote:
But now the soundtrack gift has just disappeared from my rewards page entirely

It disappeared from my rewards page as well!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message