Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Community Building

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Jan 28, 2019, 12:36:23 AM

Hello Endless community! I've been around for a few years and have more-or-less just been trying to answer questions and help people with their stuggles on the varios Amplitude games (Mostly Endless Legend and Endless Space 2). I've made a few guides and been in several games, I've run a couple of Q&A streams as well. 

I'm by no means an expert or the best player in this community just someone who wants to help build a community and watch it grow, these are some of the best games on the market if you like 4x games and I wish they had more community and activity behind them. 

With that said, I'm considering making a Discord server dedicated to building a community here, it would have Endless Dungeon, Endless Legend and Endless Space channels and would be more of a loose community of gamers than any kind of regimented clan or guild type Discord. This would make it easier for people to find people to play with, ask questions and get answers in real time and so on. I'd also like to stream a bit of the game and do Q&A for people with questions, challenges if people want to see me (or a group of players) try something crazy and other activities. 

Before committing to the amount of work it would take to set all of this up, I was hoping to weigh interest. If people are interested in seeing this kind of stuff, let me know in this thread. Hope to hear from you all and "one more turn" days! 

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 28, 2019, 1:39:37 AM

You can also use Discord for text communication, voice chat isn't a requirement. 

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 29, 2019, 1:19:19 AM

A pal and I would be interested in something like this. We've adored the Endless Games but have hit a wall of sorts when it comes to playing with the AI and our well of friends who play it is either nonexistent or incredibly fickle. Hit me up perhaps if you get this sorted out.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Feb 1, 2019, 10:45:34 AM

Thank you for the kind offer of making a Discord dedicated to Amplitude games, but you don't have to go to that effort. We have a Discord server at discord.gg/amplitude that you can join.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Feb 1, 2019, 11:46:24 AM

Yes! I found it after your invitation the other day and I'm thankful for it! I meant to update this thread and link to that Discord instead, my mistake!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message