Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

How to play as Cravers

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Mar 25, 2017, 4:29:47 AM

Hi there! Today I'm going to be teaching you how to play as the amazing faction: Cravers! 

Like playing as a warmongering species of machine-insectoid hybrid hellbent on war and DESTRUCTION?! LOVE SLAUGHTER?! ENJOY SEEING THE MINOR FACTIONS DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU?! LOVE TO CONQUER?! WELL THIS IS THE GUIDE FOR YOU.

I'll be explaining to you on how to play the Cravers efficiently in multiplayer!  Disclaimer: this only works in multiplayer.

NOW ONTO THE GOOD STUFF!

Right so, I'll be walking you through in details on how to play Cravers efficiently against other players. Every detail is crucial so listen up.

First off, you have to give yourself a positive image in the game lobby when you choose the Cravers. When people see Cravers they immediately think 'Man, I gotta get the pesticide for this game.' because everyone knows Cravers are pests once they get rolling. BUT NO ONE WILL THINK THAT IF YOU'RE FRIENDLY AND ASK TO MAKE ALLIANCES AND SAY YOU'LL GO PASSIVE! No one expects the spanish-- the passive Cravers!

Now, once you've established some alliances in-game and found some tasty fodder, other players, just send a scout, an explorer-class ship, through their main system and say 'Haha, just ignore that ship, need to go probe that planet for a quest.' but in reality, you're just scouting THEM out. If you see they don't got too many defenses. PERFECT!

Now, I assume you know the fundamentals of playing Cravers. Get your T2 ships early on and build them. Once you do that, amass a nice looking fleet within a few turns, bring it toward the system you just scouted AND PULL A MARCUS BRUTUS ON THE PATHETIC NON-CRAVER AND ANNIHILATE THEM. 60% of the time 100% of the time you'll always catch them off guard and they'll be like John Travolta from that meme where he looks around and finds nothing... BECAUSE THEY WONT FIND THEIR HOME SYSTEM. IT'LL BE YOURS. 

Now you should be steam rolling with an extra home system of another player in your clutches. NOW CONQUER THE REST OF THE UNIVERSE.

The rest of the guide is still a WIP.

Please leave a like and comment. :)

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 years ago
Mar 17, 2018, 3:54:07 AM

"We come in peace. Except peace in our culture is constant war. If you can't accept that, you're an insensitive bigot and deserve to die." - some wise old Craver philosopher from the East probably

0Send private message
6 years ago
Sep 27, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

I actually love the humor in this post, I can tell you I literally laughed out loud in my house when I pictured the John Travolta meme.... LOL Good post !

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message