Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Out of sync, truce please

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Jun 20, 2017, 7:58:49 PM

Multiplayer is currently unplayable, is this the main concern of the developers right now? I tried to play 4-6 game got sync problems on all games, cant play 10 turns without an out of sync.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
7 years ago
Jul 21, 2017, 12:32:19 PM

its seems though that the current "out of sync" doesnt mean the game is unplayable and you need to resync asap. I played some MP where after some time the game would resync itsself just by playing on.

0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 11, 2018, 8:43:11 AM

still very bad ... MP is broken for me.  And when it seems to work it takes too long time to resolve the turn.

It remember me Civ IV mp beginning issues ... seriously need a fix because i bought the game for the MP, and it doesn't work well

Updated 6 years ago.
0Send private message
6 years ago
Jan 19, 2018, 2:13:33 PM

Those out of sync problems for sure happen way too often and regularly.. even after resyncing a game. Sometimes it was as bad as the game going out of sync every turn. 

I am in the lucky position to have a group of friends i play my games with. What also means in return that i barely ever play any games in singleplayer or in campaign mode. So it is really noticeable for us when a game is causing multiplayer problems. Endless Space 2 is currently more or less on a "don't touch it" base. Since it came out, we barely played it. Doing a "lets check how the desyncing is doing" round here and there (always starting a new round... usually goes well till about turn 100.. after this it starts desyncing lots), to see if it was fixed. But overall we feel that this game was not worth multiplaying yet. What in our eyes, makes it "not worth the money" as this is the only way we play our games. 

As we loved Endless Space and Endless Legend, we really hope that this one here will get more stable at some point too, so we can add it to the "had tons of fun playing it" list.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 13, 2019, 2:57:39 PM

Multiplayer is the whole reason me and my friends bought Endless Legend and Ensless Space 2, but there's always been the desync problem. We've never been able to actually finish a match together. Quite disappointing. I love Amplitude's games, but they really should work on fixing these literally game-breaking problems.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message