Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Collecting a large party for the game 27.06.2020

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Jun 24, 2020, 12:01:10 PM

Hi, everybody. This Saturday (27.06.2020), I propose to organize a large party (up to 12 people, but if more gather, it will be seen, maybe two parallel parties) in ES2. The time is still unknown, depending on the number of people in each region, but it will be published here (I will edit it).

If you are interested, write a comment, preferably specifying your region (Asia/Eastern Europe/Western Europe/America).
* If you call your friends - it will be good.
** Estimated time: 15-16 UTC

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 25, 2020, 8:37:29 AM

I am in, maybe with 2 of my friends all located in EU West. (can't promise for my friends)

0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 25, 2020, 9:00:39 AM

@Dynamile , OK. We'll wait. Estimated time at 15-16 UTC.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 25, 2020, 9:03:14 AM

I suck at MP, but I'll join 99% of the time. 
P.S. EU east. Time isn't an issue.

Updated 4 years ago.
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 25, 2020, 9:06:30 AM

@mamarider , It's okay that the level of play in MP is low. I, too, for example, am clearly not a master. But we will definitely have fun :) I'll be glad to see you.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 26, 2020, 6:50:55 PM

12 is too many, game's gonna go so unstable, but please do go for it and record the attempt to prove me right or wrong.

i still harbour a ptsd from the last time we tried such a thing, a most ambitious intent indeed. + it looks like I might not have anything better to do, but to show up.

0Send private message
4 years ago
Jun 26, 2020, 7:40:50 PM

@koxsos,  I understand that there may be technical problems. Desynchronization is the eternal companion of the Endless series. And the game itself may not be as smooth. I will try to assign someone with a powerful computer, stable Internet and a full set of DLC to be the host, and I can basically record the game myself (you are not the first to ask me to do this;))

0Send private message
Comment
0Send private message