Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

What's the name for empire-wide "OwnedStrategicDeposits" variable?

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
May 8, 2022, 10:33:44 PM

I'm currently working on a new faction mod that's roughly just past halfway done and one of the mechanics I want to add involves strategic resources (well, really a lot of them do, but this is the only one I need help with). Does anyone here happen to know what the variable involved in how many strategic deposits you control on your empire is, if such a thing exists? I know the per-system one is OwnedStrategicDeposits, but I was wondering if there happened to be an empire-wide variable available for me to pull from. If not that then what's the name of at least, say, the amount of Titanium you're producing's variable (this actually has to be stored somewhere since it shows up in a tooltip)? Any info or help at all is appreciated!

Note: I specifically want to apply this variable in a BinaryModifier to ship damage % if this info is useful at all. Its a replica of the Harmony tech from ES1.

0Send private message
0Send private message
Comment
0Send private message