Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

The Paradise Sector

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Apr 30, 2021, 4:35:27 AM

Even the warriors of the Hissho need a break from battle. So when a Hissho wants to relax and recharge from their victories, they come here, the paradise sector.

Paradise sector.

8 Atoll planets, 3 in Altair, 2 in Foris and 3 in Jundur.

2 gas giants. 1 in Jundur and another in Foris.

and 1 Terran planet in Jundur.

each planet has their own attribute, such as the Huygen rings of Jundur 1 to the coral reefs of Jundur 4 and the garden of Eden on Altair 3.

each system has their own governer, though its based on the hero with the highest skill level.

Jundur: Senya Snowridge with 41 levels.

Altair: Tsuyu Saltcliff with 33 levels.

Foris: Butska Graysand with 27 levels.

So come on down to the paradise sector and take a well needed break from duty and enjoy the newfound peace.

off roleplay: this was actually pretty fun using the terraforming function, I got lucky with these 3 systems, almost all their planets were barren, desert or arid, allowing me to terraform them to the serene Atoll planets, creating what is in essence a 3 system paradise, the description of the anomalies on each planet only adding onto their beauty. So I wanted to roleplay it as the perfect vacation resort and thus Paradise sector was made.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message