Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Full Hissho house

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
May 8, 2021, 4:08:07 AM

ive been having a near perfect hissho playthrough, and its only enhanced by the fact that i have obtained all 5 hissho characters, (fusha keencrest is a yussho but the yussho are still technically considered hissho) and i didnt buy any of these heroes from the market, i got them all off the hero recruitment screen that happens every so often. I believe ive been playing as the hissho for so long that the rng is starting to know what hero to give me when i play as them. oh i wish there were more stories about these characters, the hissho are the most interesting species i have seen, though the drakken trail a very close second.

0Send private message
3 years ago
May 8, 2021, 9:29:33 AM

Oh, this is just lovely. They can now have fun parties with tea and human sacrifices.

I love collecting heroes from my own faction and then bonus points are awarded for minor factions that I assimilated. Having one governing their homeworld is such a delicious roleplay, especially with them being representatives in the senate.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message