Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Tabletop RPG: Endless Space in Pathfinder Document

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jul 24, 2022, 1:16:50 PM

It took almost 2 years of on again off again work, but I finally have finished the guide to running Starfinder in the endless Universe. Feel free to comment and give feedback.

Google Doc: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wJfqkCzXawNgPuObpgozUKnlhCVpWLI5/view?usp=sharing

Docdroid back up: https://docdro.id/xWwqVtX

I eventually want to add more playable races. Also, if anyone is good at making custom ships, it'd be interesting to at least add the hero ships. Because at 96 pages, there is always more.

Updated 2 years ago.
0Send private message
a year ago
Jan 2, 2023, 9:01:28 PM

This is an absolutely amazing work of fan-love, Ani_Taneen. I literally stopped what I was doing and ended up reading it the whole way through after I downloaded it earlier. Very well done and put together.

0Send private message
10 months ago
Jul 29, 2023, 7:08:20 AM

Thank you so much for you amazing work! I tried to do the same for my players but failed to keep enough motivation. I'm a bit late but you made my day! 

0Send private message
10 months ago
Jul 30, 2023, 7:42:59 AM

Thank you for including the section for the Automatons! It's a shame they didn't get through…
Seeing the stat blocks makes me want to go deeper into the Starfinder, maybe it really is this good as folk says.

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 7, 2023, 12:57:52 AM
Froozigiusz wrote:

Thank you for including the section for the Automatons! It's a shame they didn't get through…
Seeing the stat blocks makes me want to go deeper into the Starfinder, maybe it really is this good as folk says.

It's Slow Progress to make updates. Which means I can use things from newer publications. And I included a line just for you:

Items originating from the Automatons should use the Technological Items rules described in Starfinder #50: Clockwork Demons pg. 54

winterstoirm wrote:

This is an absolutely amazing work of fan-love, Ani_Taneen. I literally stopped what I was doing and ended up reading it the whole way through after I downloaded it earlier. Very well done and put together.

EldritchPresence wrote:

Thank you so much for you amazing work! I tried to do the same for my players but failed to keep enough motivation. I'm a bit late but you made my day! 

You are all very welcome!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message