Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Greek as a main game language?

Copied to clipboard!
4 years ago
Dec 14, 2019, 3:26:58 AM

I know many of the 4X games use lots of Greek Mythos science language army refferences etc. But none of the big 4X games has a Greek language translation which I think is an oversight.

If we could gather lots of people behind this project it might even become a reality. And I would be willing to spend time and effort to contribute to that by translating even on an official degree

the WHOLE GAME. I think it'd be quite awsome for all Greek speaking 4X players out there!

0Send private message
4 years ago
Apr 20, 2020, 2:17:17 PM

I know that the translations for German localization are done by Koch Media but I don't know if they handle Greek localization... They don't have any offices in Greece, only partners. If it's possible, someone at SEGA could manage the communication with Koch Media and their partners about that.

Greek localization might be worth for Humankind since the Greek, the Romans and other nations in that area have had an important role in human history. It's not a bad idea ^^

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message