Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space 2
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space 2 is turn-based 4X space-strategy that launches players into the space colonization age of different civilizations within the ENDLESS™ Universe. Your Vision. Their Future.

Ukrainian language in Humankind

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Jan 10, 2021, 2:06:14 PM

Hello to everyone,I am looking to Humankind game from their release on gamescom in 2019.I watched many videos about Humankind game played both Opendevs,and I really excited about this game.Everyone who wants to see ukrainian language in Humankind please vote for this post to attract attention of developers of this wonderful game.Thank you.  

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 15, 2021, 3:54:56 PM

As a Ukrainian myself, I upvoted, but I highly doubt it will ever be implemented. The game is only translated to 7 major European languages. This small studio will not bother translating an old and niche game like this for a small market. I know there are AAA titles that have their games translated to Ukrainian, but those are the games that are translated to 20-30 languages. 
We now rely on modmakers to fix bugs, the game looks pretty much abandoned in favour of Humankind, so... 

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 15, 2021, 5:23:22 PM
saamohod wrote:

As a Ukrainian myself, I upvoted, but I highly doubt it will ever be implemented. The game is only translated to 7 major European languages. This small studio will not bother translating an old and niche game like this for a small market. I know there are AAA titles that have their games translated to Ukrainian, but those are the games that are translated to 20-30 languages. 
We now rely on modmakers to fix bugs, the game looks pretty much abandoned in favour of Humankind, so... 

Look at the title again, the topic is about Ukrainian language in Humankind, not necessarily ES2 or EL.

0Send private message
0Send private message
3 years ago
Jan 15, 2021, 6:01:25 PM
Salterius wrote:
saamohod wrote:

Look at the title again, the topic is about Ukrainian language in Humankind, not necessarily ES2 or EL.

Oh crap. This site's layout is confusing sometimes.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message