Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space is a turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age in the ENDLESS™ Universe. You control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic dominion.

Ship health

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Apr 5, 2014, 7:41:54 PM
New player. Put some ships alone patrolling an unowned system for many turns. Shocked when I went to move them and they had lost 2/3 OF THEIR HEALTH!! Moved them back to a friendly system, assuming they would repair. Put them in a hangar, had them orbit, gave the hero some 5% repair upgrade ability for friendly fleets. But after all that, the ships don't seem to repair at all - EVER.

Am the Pilgrim race. Vaguely remember some hull issue maybe for them.

They do repair if I spend tons of dust, but then its a race to extinction again.

Can't find anything in threads about ships degrading every turn.

What is going on? Are you supposed to build ships and then they keep dying every turn until they are gone? Even in non-combat? Built ships in my homeworld and in the hangars they die every turn. Don't get this.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 6, 2014, 4:49:09 AM
There are some events about saboteurs that you can choose to have your ships lose health every turn for a set amount of turns. there are also a few other events where they lose a fixed amount of health.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message