Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space is a turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age in the ENDLESS™ Universe. You control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic dominion.

Something is wrong here [Steam] (Game) Endless Space Gold Edition games2gether.com

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Jan 25, 2019, 12:22:21 AM

hello 

We don't get is game after we link steam to our profile, in here game2.  ?

Is post a fake post . ?  

https://zz.reddit.com/r/FreeGamesOnSteam/comments/ajf1p8/steam_game_endless_space_gold_edition/

People are compline   over  is ... not get games 

You can make a live talk on youtube. talk about is, problem 

or please delete is the post on our serious forum were we sharing true free games.  

Gabor in Sweden .. 

we are checking what some are true or correct. 

cyberwar ,  

clean out the garbage,,,, 

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 25, 2019, 1:30:16 AM

There seems to be some sort of problem with the website. The interface is not recognizing the linking of your steam accout even though you can check it is actually linked HERE

0Send private message
0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 25, 2019, 1:51:05 AM

same

EDIT: All good now

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 25, 2019, 1:58:25 AM

CNN has just reported that the Russians are behind this whole problem with linking Steam accounts. Somehow I believe it.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 25, 2019, 6:53:05 AM

ok. same problem for me.

also remove the link and relink again. dosent helped

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 25, 2019, 11:16:38 AM

Hello everone, and welcome to all newcomers,

We're sorry that you have not been able to receive your rewards yet. We unfortunately encountered some technical difficulties, but we are already working on a fix, which will hopefully be delivered soon.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 25, 2019, 12:47:29 PM

"We are aware of the issue with the steam link. We already have a fix and are planning to deploy it in the next few hours. I'll update this comment when it is live! " it's on Steam  here

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 25, 2019, 3:57:51 PM

You've just got to have patience. While I can understand the disappointment it is something they're giving away for free. Nobody has any entitlement to be upset given this difficulty.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 25, 2019, 8:13:47 PM

Dozens of commercial games are given away for free every year. It's the first time -ever- I see a virtual key delivery failure of that nature.

Looks like a ploy by Amplitude/SEGA to put their nose into our steam accounts without even having to distribute 'free' access codes for a game that's obsolete anyway.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 26, 2019, 8:30:24 AM

Now is working great,,,thank you, ,,,,,,,,,,good morning , is snow in Sweden now . . are any team speak, talk to people play the game ? 

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 26, 2019, 9:27:25 AM

Now i am in game looking a round 

0Send private message
5 years ago
Jan 26, 2019, 9:29:13 AM
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

Hello everone, and welcome to all newcomers,

We're sorry that you have not been able to receive your rewards yet. We unfortunately encountered some technical difficulties, but we are already working on a fix, which will hopefully be delivered soon.

Thanks , i  hear music relaxing in background of forum , now is working 

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message