Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space is a turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age in the ENDLESS™ Universe. You control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic dominion.

Problems I'm having- Diplo and battle cards

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 9, 2012, 12:39:41 PM
I have researched the skills in the left tree, but still the only option I have is to declare war. Is something wrong or I miss something?

I have fought 3x with this one faction and just want to make peace with them. I have researched the skill but cannot do it.

Also, in combat, I have never been able to actually pick a battle card. When I click on my fleet, I have a nice list of available battle actions, but when in actual combat, none show up for me to pick from. Each phase of combat, I have nothing selected.

Thanks for helping
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 9, 2012, 12:52:32 PM
04texag wrote:
I have researched the skills in the left tree, but still the only option I have is to declare war. Is something wrong or I miss something?

I have fought 3x with this one faction and just want to make peace with them. I have researched the skill but cannot do it.

Also, in combat, I have never been able to actually pick a battle card. When I click on my fleet, I have a nice list of available battle actions, but when in actual combat, none show up for me to pick from. Each phase of combat, I have nothing selected.

Thanks for helping

Is, by any chance, the race you're fighting the Cravers? If so, you can't make peace with them. They have a trait called Eternal War, which I think describes itself pretty well.

In battle, do you click on the slots where the cards would go? You might need to do that, I don't remember the selection coming up automatically. But it's been a while since I've done a manual battle, so I may be wrong.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 9, 2012, 12:55:25 PM
If the only option is to declare war it means they are the Carvers and you cannot make peace with them only cease fire, cold war or all out war is the option.

The reason you still have battles is you don't need to be at war to attack enemy ships outside their influence radios, including colony invasion vice versa.

In combat notice the white ? marks on the left side, click on them and chose the card before Phase 1 starts.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 9, 2012, 1:01:22 PM
Ok got the battle cards figured out, I'm an idiot apparently.

It is the cravers so I guess that is the other thing. Thanks guys
0Send private message
0Send private message
Comment
0Send private message