Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space is a turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age in the ENDLESS™ Universe. You control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic dominion.

GoG broken achievements

Copied to clipboard!
2 months ago
Feb 25, 2024, 8:44:34 AM

Hello I'm not sure if this is the right place, but is not an actual in game bug, if it is please point me to the right place.

I bought Endless space 1 and 2 on GoG storefront. I have noticed that some achievements are unlockable there.
Pretty obvious in ES_1 are "Big bag of Tricks", "Three little pigs" and "Using the Tools". There are more and all of them are battle related, ground or space.
In ES_2 "88MPH!!!", but I didn't try to unlock it personally, just looks pretty easy to unlock.
I can write them all down here if needed, but they can be easily spotted by missing unlock percentage, just "Legendary".

Link to GoG forum discussion: Are some achievements broken?

0Send private message
2 months ago
Feb 26, 2024, 9:04:28 AM

Hey,

Thanks for the report.

The complete list of achievements that don't unlock would be helpful, if there's anything to add beyond what is discussed in the GOG thread.

0Send private message
2 months ago
Feb 26, 2024, 5:59:08 PM

GoG unlockable hidden achievements

1. Offensive Defense
  2. Valley Of Death 
  3. Stomping the Ants
  4. Pigeon Shoot 
  5. Heroic Patience -> I blocked the last enemy system for more than 1000 turns. It didn't pop
  6. Endless Gamer (suspected). - I'll try for 10000 turns.

The other 2 hidden I'm not sure about.

Updated 2 months ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
2 months ago
Feb 29, 2024, 8:15:14 PM

I believe last 2 hidden achievements are

1. Are We There Yet?  (I tried is with 100 fleets x 35 parsecs per fleet x 30 turns = 105000 parsecs)
  2. That Took How Many Parsecs? (suspected) 

This is all speculation though.

Updated 2 months ago.
0Send private message
2 months ago
Mar 1, 2024, 6:07:26 AM

If you've noticed missing achievements like "Big Bag of Tricks" in Endless Space 1 and "88MPH!!!" in Endless Space 2 on GOG, you might want to reach out to the official forums for those games. Share your observations there, and the community or developers may provide insights or solutions.

0Send private message
2 months ago
Mar 5, 2024, 8:49:02 PM

@pendergrass the achievements are not missing they are broken/unlockable. I believe this is the official forum for Endless Space 1 and 2, if you know there is different place for this thread, please point me towards that direction.

Updated 2 months ago.
0Send private message
2 months ago
Mar 11, 2024, 5:14:22 PM

From time to time GoG frontend "bugs" and shows the secret achievements. This time I was quick and was able to snap a screenshot.

I was able to unlock all other. Those are what is left. The list is exactly what was previously stated.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message