Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space is a turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age in the ENDLESS™ Universe. You control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic dominion.

Video Guides/Tutorials

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jun 19, 2012, 1:47:02 PM
Use this thread to post your video guides and tutorials. These must be videos in which you explain in detail or give insight on game features and strategies, not just gameplay videos in which you yell "Look at me mom, Imma firin' mah lazzzorsss!!!" smiley: wink

It would be nice to post a description on what is featured in the footage and what can be learned from watching it as sometimes these tend to be rather long and their titles are often not very informative either. So make it easier for the audience and provide a short description as to what exactly they are about to watch, furthermore that would help when searching the forum for the right tutorial/guide.

*This thread is not a replacement of the Tutorial/Guide threads in this section. If you have a lot to say and haven't said it in a video, please do so in a separate thread. On the other hand if you don't feel like typing a whole page/s for your guide and have that useful info in a video this is the right thread for you.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 8, 2012, 2:53:52 PM
The basics of the approval system explained.

What technologies to look for and what to look at when colonizing new planets. This is a very basic guide to help newer players understand the interactions between certain emements of the approval system.

Link to the forum topic:

/#/endless-space/forum/33-strategy-guides/thread/14024-video-tutorial-approval-and-you-the-basics-of-the-approval-system-explained

Direct link to Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH03MiJSRMU

Hope this helps new players, I have more videos planned.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 21, 2012, 12:17:46 AM
Thanks! Good tutorials!

Can we see more on how to manage fleet groupings, please...

I disband at a planet then reform a new fleet but it's awkward since there seem to be only the choices to create a fleet from one selected hip or from all the ships in the hanger (no-go of there are to many ships...). Is there a way to select a set of ships and the hanger and make a fleet from those (not select all or just one)? I'm guessing i"m missing something on how to select a subset of ships in the hanger to form a new fleet...
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 21, 2012, 2:17:26 AM
Please control-click on multiple fleets to select them, just as you would do in windows.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message