Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space is a turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age in the ENDLESS™ Universe. You control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic dominion.

How can I get the free DLCs?

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
May 21, 2013, 2:09:37 AM
So, I bought Endless Space - Emperor Edition on Steam back at September 2012, if my memory doesn't fail me, back when Steam did that free weekend, and I got completely mesmerized by its beauty and mechanics. I didn't touched the game since early October, since I got a job and was studying to college. Now, my work vacations start in June and I'm pretty excited to go back to it. So, today I launched it to see what's new and I see this. Four free DLCs!? Like, really?! Amplitude, I loved you already for doing this awesome game, but this too?!! You can take my soul any day of the week! The only thing is, how can I download these free DLCs? My version it is up-to-date, so, what's next?
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 21, 2013, 5:37:11 AM
If your game is up to date, then you should be fine. They automatically download during patches/updates or they actually ARE they updates.
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 21, 2013, 9:35:10 AM
My reply from a similar thread:

Steph'nie wrote:
Hi,

You just need to make sure you are playing on the latest version! smiley: smile At the moment, it's 1.0.67 (you can check the game version in the game menu, at the bottom left corner). All the add-ons mentioned on the Steam store page have automatically been added to the game when they were released.

Enjoy the game! smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
May 21, 2013, 7:06:25 PM
Steph'nie wrote:
My reply from a similar thread:

Enjoy the game! smiley: smile

Oh... I see. I feel dumb >_>

0Send private message
11 years ago
May 23, 2013, 10:23:05 AM
HitBoxMaster wrote:
Oh... I see. I feel dumb >_>

Nah, don't! Also, you're forgiven because Sponge Bob.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message