Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space is a turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age in the ENDLESS™ Universe. You control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic dominion.

How to continue a Multiplayer Match on another day?

Copied to clipboard!
12 years ago
Jul 9, 2012, 10:55:23 AM
Here´s my problem:

I want to play with my friend and 6 AI on a large map with normal speed etc.. But it´s impossible to end such a match in some hours. We both have just not enough time to play the whole day beside our jobs and other time intensive things like Girlfriends, and Sports.

Is there any possibilty to continue our match together on another day? Like saving it together and loading it together?

Thanks for your answers ;-)
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 9, 2012, 1:44:28 PM
You can simply save the game like in SP or use the auto save. Then load the game and it will be again a public or private multiplayer lobby. Btw: anybody can host the game, not just the original host.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 9, 2012, 2:18:09 PM
We have tried it that way yesterday, but when we wanted to start again this morning, we both could load the savegame, but it was not in the join game list anymore. So we both could continue playing that match, but not together. Btw, it was a private match. What have we done wrong?
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 9, 2012, 2:41:03 PM
You left it as a private match. For a game to show up on the list, it has to be set to public. My friends and I have run into the same issue.

When one of you loads the save, turn the lobby to a public game. When your friend(s) join, put it back to private and start the game.
0Send private message
12 years ago
Jul 9, 2012, 2:53:31 PM
Yeah, you solved my Problem :-)

Thank you very much, both of you :-)

Answered and Closed
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message