Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space is a turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age in the ENDLESS™ Universe. You control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic dominion.

YouTube Monitization?

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jan 21, 2013, 7:23:57 AM
Not knowing where else to ask, and trying to find an easier way then reading through the entire ToS I come here.

What are your policies on YouTube monetization? I'd love to be able to monetize my ES videos so I could get a bit of return off the time I may or may not put into them.

There are also two post that come up when I search monetize...have yet to find where this may be listed in them.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 21, 2013, 10:10:27 AM
There are a few discussions here and there about this question (like here - Could not find the thread where we posted about it :aldersmiley: smile: we are okay with this, as long as you credit Amplitude Studios & Endless Space and respect our work.

There is no written agreement given from us, but we will not go and shut down your Youtube channel! smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 21, 2013, 5:44:06 PM
Ahh that's good to hear. But without something in the ToS or an email from someone with the permission to give me permission YouTube can shut down my YouTube channel out of precaution.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 22, 2013, 10:01:56 AM
YouTube got onto me about it. I really need either written permission or your ToS (or someplace else by someone with legal permission) needs to give the right to do this. Not sure if what you told me will suffice for YouTube. (If this gets my right's taken away on there I'm screwed!)
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 22, 2013, 5:53:52 PM
@ jecjoker, I am not part of amplitude but this sounds easy. To make sure amplitude does it "correctly", can you post here one or two existing authorization links from other companies? Given one or two existing examples, I am sure the amplitude team can add a similar link to their website.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 23, 2013, 10:18:20 AM
davea wrote:
@ jecjoker, I am not part of amplitude but this sounds easy. To make sure amplitude does it "correctly", can you post here one or two existing authorization links from other companies? Given one or two existing examples, I am sure the amplitude team can add a similar link to their website.

He sent an email which I replied to. smiley: smile Since we are getting more and more request, despite us being totally okay with it (Youtube partnership, in that case), we will work on adding a little something on our website, which they could forward to YT- It will surely make things easier for youtubers and us!

Edit: And, it is now in the FAQ!
0Send private message
0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 20, 2016, 1:52:37 PM

Hi, the link

Steph'nie wrote:
davea wrote:

He sent an email which I replied to.  Since we are getting more and more request, despite us being totally okay with it (Youtube partnership, in that case), we will work on adding a little something on our website, which they could forward to YT- It will surely make things easier for youtubers and us!

Edit: And, it is now in the FAQ!

Hello, the link for the FAQ just gives me a 404 error? Is there a different link I can use? :)

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message