Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space is a turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age in the ENDLESS™ Universe. You control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic dominion.

Hero Ability Tree - Add-on "Echoes of the Endless"

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Nov 30, 2012, 9:02:06 AM
lujo wrote:
Now knowing where to report a bug - the +10 Science and the +10 Dust ability have their effects swapped in the game. It's confusing unless you pay attention since the "flavour" descripitions are correct, just the effects aren't.

Not had a chance to test this yet as I am at work - but if this is indeed the case than very well spotted, good sir. smiley: approval
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jul 4, 2013, 9:45:04 PM
These trees are out of date as per disharmoney with moved a few abilities around. The trees in game I understand are accurate.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 15, 2013, 5:10:49 PM
I like this! hope to get it out soon smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 12, 2013, 3:05:05 PM
You can access hero skill trees in game by inspecting a hero, then clicking on one of the two classes at the top-left.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 5, 2012, 12:15:49 AM
Thank you for sharing this, very useful.

And i also agree with EvilTactician show this ingame would be great to plan better the hero skill.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 4, 2012, 8:31:45 PM
shoud not commander and adventure be swaped? adventures profile is still kill spy, but comander has leaches..
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 28, 2012, 10:17:03 PM
ADMINISTRATOR

ADVENTURE

COMMANDER

CORPORATE

0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 30, 2012, 8:51:04 AM
Now knowing where to report a bug - the +10 Science and the +10 Dust ability have their effects swapped in the game. It's confusing unless you pay attention since the "flavour" descripitions are correct, just the effects aren't.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 29, 2012, 8:24:11 PM
Excellent, just the info I wanted to plan my heroes more easily. Glad to see it's a sticky too. smiley: cool
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 29, 2012, 10:35:20 AM
Yeah, the most endring 4x series (civ) really, really benefited from the in-game encyclopedia. I don't remember seeing one in space games, but having the tech trees visible (and these are thech trees were talking about) is the best thing you can have.

I got a feeling that the entire lvlup screen ought to be redesigned to look like a tech tree so you can plan better. Reason is - hero lvls raise your upkeep (and XP actually can be hard to come by). You can easily get your hero to be worth more than your fleet, and it can cause issues with dust (or at least it has for me). Peing able to plan lvl purchases prudently would go a long way towards not only helping with dust management, but also learning which hero's you want for which strat.

EDITED IN FEEDBACK: Also, love what you did with corporate. Sorting out Administartor is also nice, although the food bonuses are stronger than most people seem to think - stronger than industry even, so it might need more work.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 29, 2012, 10:31:05 AM
Sweet smiley: smile

Yeah, Evil is right, have them ingame like a "skilltree" from WoW would be cool smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 29, 2012, 12:02:24 AM
Not to nitpick, but since all other mentioned class names are in English - "Pilote" should be "Pilot".

Great trees though - would love to see those in-game. smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 28, 2012, 10:31:58 PM
That's some nice changes there!

I likey!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Nov 28, 2012, 10:17:15 PM
PILOT

We will try to have in game these trees.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message