Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space is a turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age in the ENDLESS™ Universe. You control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic dominion.

Crash when ending a turn on Mac

Copied to clipboard!
5 years ago
Jun 26, 2019, 12:14:20 PM

playing the latest steam version. impossible to play the game. already deactivated the steam overlay. also deactivated steam cloud save. no change...

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Jul 9, 2019, 9:13:30 PM

I've had the same problem, same issues. 2011 MacBook Air, OSX Mojave 10.14.4.

The first time the error showed, I was able to click the option to return to the game. Since then clicking that option just results in the error reloading ad infinitum. The error presents when ending turns, switching into system view, or sometimes during battle. I have disabled Steam overlay and cloud save.

Sometimes this error presents upon ending the first turn after loading, sometimes it's a few turns in.

Effectively, the game is not playable because the error is so frequent.

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
5 years ago
Aug 19, 2019, 11:59:07 PM

Same problem with me except the Continue Playing button never allowed me to return to the game even once.

2015 iMac, OSX Mojave 10.14.6

I have been able to find no dev support on this online. I hadn't played this game in maybe 3 years and I had hoped to dive back in again but no such luck.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 6, 2019, 5:44:41 PM

Same issues here.  Macbook pro, early 2013, running mojave 10.14.6 

I get about a turn or two in and up pops the :oops" notification as posted above

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 12, 2019, 9:47:28 PM

Same issue here for me. Half the time I get this error and the other half of the time the game just becomes non-responsive and locks up without any error message, sometimes when doing other tasks like just clicking on a system or ship etc. Game crashes at best every 10 minutes so is completely unplayable.

Mid 2014 Macbook Pro running OS Mojave 10.14.6.

0Send private message
5 years ago
Sep 13, 2019, 3:17:46 PM

Same here. Is this game no longer supported? System requirements say MAC OS 10.6.7 to 10.12

2016 MacBook Pro running macOS Mojave 10.14.6

Updated 5 years ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Dec 20, 2019, 5:30:06 PM

Run, run far, far enough to see your fan love doesn't inform you of breaches to their security, the sad state of an overpriced veneer over a failing OS they haven't properly reimbursed U.Berkley for while taking their code.. I don't need to go on do I?

0Send private message
4 years ago
Dec 20, 2019, 5:49:48 PM

I apologise if I seemed slanted, although systems on the edge without the threat of litigation thrive better without the crapple

0Send private message
4 years ago
Dec 20, 2019, 5:54:08 PM

And the rest of the world learns/gains if the pitfalls are part of public domain and are solved by public wil. I don't want to eat the apple, happy for they snake to sell it but I don't go approaching it either. Like most humans I call snake and let others take the warning themselves.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message