Hi,

I'm playing Endless Space Disharmony and I really loved the game. I collected almost all the achievements but no matter what I do, I cannot get "Stomp the Ants" and "Pigeon Shoot" achievements. 

These achievements description state "Destroy 200 Fighters and Bombers" and "Destroy 500 Fighters and Bombers". I was sitting at 75 fighters/bombers destroyed and it didn't go up no matter what I did, so I tried to read more on this on the net and found out you need to NOT kill the ships but only Fighters and Bombers to get the counter to go up. So I reloaded an endless difficulty game I did with Horatio empire, retrofitted my ships as only defensive modules and fighters and managed to kill more than 100 fighters and bombers per turn. Here is a replay of my game: https://streamable.com/5e1znf (the game is in italian: Caccia = Fighters and Bombardieri = Bombers). At first the counter got to 81 aircrafts destroyed, then it stopped at 81 and no matter how many turns I skipped and fighters I destroyed, the counter did not go up by a single unit.

So I started a new game, endless difficulty, using Shereydin against Cravers and started killing again aircrafts. I counted more than 150 fighters destroyed by me. Still I didn't get "Stomp the Ants". I don't know what to do.