Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space is a turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age in the ENDLESS™ Universe. You control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic dominion.

Can't reply to my own thread

Copied to clipboard!
2 months ago
Mar 3, 2024, 10:45:49 AM

I'm trying to reply to my own thread as the links to my mod are dead.

The forum keeps throwing an error and asking me to contact an administrator, but I see no obvious way to do so anywhere.

Thread:

https://community.amplitude-studios.com/amplitude-studios/endless-space/forums/37-modding/threads/16336-imperium-aeterna?page=12#post-373628

My sincere apologies. I never realised the download links were dead.

I'm currently attempting to upload the mod to Nexus Mods - and have submitted a request to add Endless Space 1 to their database. Please bear with me!

0Send private message
2 months ago
Mar 3, 2024, 3:17:49 PM

Would you be able to edit your original message at least and change the links within it?

0Send private message
2 months ago
Mar 3, 2024, 4:37:53 PM
Tyco wrote:

Would you be able to edit your original message at least and change the links within it?

Possibly, I am waiting for Nexus to approve Endless Space 1 as a game on the platform as it didn't exist yet.

I'll edit the post if/when that goes through.

0Send private message
2 months ago
Mar 3, 2024, 10:34:11 PM
EvilTactician wrote:
Possibly, I am waiting for Nexus to approve Endless Space 1 as a game on the platform as it didn't exist yet.

That's interesting 

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 months ago
Mar 4, 2024, 8:02:18 PM
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

Well, that's a bit of a problem, innit? Let me raise this with the web team.

Thanks mate :)

It's live on Nexus now, even though Nexus is behaving oddly and showing that there are not mods for Endless Space :)

Probably due to it being the first?

https://www.nexusmods.com/endlessspace/mods/1

Edit: I managed to update the original post in that thread, but I still can't reply. It would be nice to put a working link at the end of the thread, especially as the last post is asking for one!

Updated 2 months ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message