Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space is a turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age in the ENDLESS™ Universe. You control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic dominion.

Endless Space wont start with Steam on Windows 10

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Mar 18, 2017, 1:56:33 PM

Hi

I have just bought Endless Space on Steam. The installations seemed to work. But if I click on the "start game button" or dobleclick on the gameicon in my steam library, the game wont start. I tried starting the game in the gamefolder as an admin also, still doesent start.  

I use AVG Anti Virus, but it didnt seems to block the game.

I also verified the gamefiles on steam. No errorreport.

When I try to reinstall Microsoft Visual C++2010x86, the computers says that there is a newer version allready installed.

What can I do?

Thanks a lot

KuumuuK

Can Anybody help me? Otherwise I will just get an repayment with steam...

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Mar 23, 2017, 4:42:55 PM

Hey m8, same here. 

• Specs (Win10; English, Kasper (disabled, Steam and ES added to exceptions), drivers are up to date)
  • Game files: right click on the game in your Steam Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game cache - Done, same behavior
  • Log file (PC: Steam > Steamapps > Common > Endless Space > Endless Space data > Output log. output_log.txt

When I try to run the game its status in Steam Library changes to "Running" and then get back to empty state, no processes are running, no antivirus, I have disabled all known software which can block Steam and etc.

Pls help.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 2, 2017, 8:52:21 PM

Same here. Only way I could get it to work was to set the EndlessSpace.exe file to Windows 8.1 compatibility, and then launch it from there. It does launch and seem to work OK until you do combat and then it crash dumps every time.

0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 8, 2017, 2:21:03 PM

This support forum seems to be dead. Steam also doesnt care to help. Any ideas amigos?

0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 19, 2017, 8:10:06 AM

Try compatibility mode for Windows 7. Let us know if this helps.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message