Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space is a turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age in the ENDLESS™ Universe. You control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic dominion.

Availability of A Galaxy of Endless Diversity?

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Feb 2, 2015, 5:41:45 PM
Does anyone out there have a copy of the final release version 1.20 of A galaxy of Endless Diversity?

The original links are dead.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Feb 2, 2015, 6:31:15 PM
Yes please....I want to start playing again after half a year...and I need this Mod. Makes no sense to start without it ;-)
0Send private message
9 years ago
Feb 3, 2015, 5:31:29 AM
abkeneros wrote:
Could anyone upload this mod again? All mirrors are down.

They were taken down for copyright infringement by some group called Link-Busters. No idea who they are or why they filed a copyright claim other than they say I "violates copyright of Amplitude studios. I'll try and find another place to upload it.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Feb 5, 2015, 7:26:32 AM
That would be very cool of you, or Heck I'd happily furnish the space out of my own dropbox share to provide a mirror.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
3 years ago
Feb 19, 2021, 1:34:28 PM

Old thread I know, but just got the Endless Space - Definitive Edition and found a reference to this mod in the last Humankind post.  Sorry to see that the mod has vanished from availability.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Jul 25, 2021, 10:08:01 PM
FaeBriona wrote:

Old thread I know, but just got the Endless Space - Definitive Edition and found a reference to this mod in the last Humankind post.  Sorry to see that the mod has vanished from availability.

You've got PM.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message