Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Endless Space
Universe banner wording

ENDLESS™ Space is a turn-based 4X strategy game, covering the space colonization age in the ENDLESS™ Universe. You control every aspect of your civilization as you strive for galactic dominion.

Change planet size graphics

Copied to clipboard!
2 years ago
Jul 2, 2022, 11:00:02 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm Rica and I love this game. I would like to find or build or somehow modify the game as to make the planets' size appear more different between each other. Planets range from T, S, M, L and H.

Let's say the size of a M planet in the system overview is 100 (just for the sake of argument), so respectively, the size of the other planets would respectively be 25, 66, 133, 175 for T, S, L and H. The thing is, for me, these sizes kinda look the same If u have a system with 5 planets S and M, its hard to tell which is which. 

So what I would like to have is say the M planet stays 100, but to change the sizes to something like 10, 50, 150 and 190.

0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 3, 2022, 12:20:08 PM

No idea how to do it, but don't you fear it might make micromanagement a bit tough if you're playing on a somewhat small screen?

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 years ago
Jul 15, 2022, 6:04:11 AM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand dead thread. GUess  cannot be done. bye.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message