Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Humankind
Universe banner wording

FeedBacks

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Jan 26, 2017, 9:47:49 PM

THX guys for the hard work. I am also a game designer, and this game is well polished, and well designed. All of your hard work is felt thru out this early access and beleive me I cant wait to see what your team have in store for us on Endless Space 2. THX AGAIN, and happy new years!!

0Send private message
7 years ago
Jan 26, 2017, 9:48:21 PM

Wow!! just WOW.... I bought these game in early access and its worth EVERY PENNY!!! Keep on keeping on guys! and PLEASE DONT Sellout to suite for mayor cash buyout!! these game is riche and well polished. We can see that its made by passion and not by guys in suite for money!!!! Keep on making games guys... and we will keep on buyin...

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 7, 2023, 7:29:39 PM

It is a space where collaborative learning thrives, for example, in interior design courses. The Academy is student-centered, encouraging peer interaction, group projects, and hands-on experiences. This collaborative environment fosters teamwork, communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a diverse and interconnected world.

0Send private message
9 months ago
Aug 7, 2023, 11:09:04 PM

Been playing for 2.5 hours and I can resume my first experience of this awesome game with the feeling of pressure every time I opened a new door and triggered some waves and boy it is challenging and rewarding at the same time. Strategy is much needed to be able to move ahead. But the main feeling I have about this first experience is the absolute need to do another try, another run (just one more run before I go...).

The game is polished and runs flawlessly, have a layer of a very welcome humor.

Dear Devs, the community will love this game, and it will be a classic (and a cult game) in the loved Endless Universe.  

I'm sure it will be possible to develop new biomes to add later to the game with specific challenges and rewards.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to try and have fun with this lovely game.

Updated 9 months ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message